please, visit my Deviantart page

martedì 7 febbraio 2012

A prize for me!!!!

I received this wonderful prize from a dear friend : Elettra (click on the name to see her wonderful blog!!)
thank you my dear!!!
the prize is the "Liebster" that means "favourite blog", and now I have to give this prize to 5 people's blog too :) that have less then 200 followers.



Anna Marine (because she do incredible art works!)
Cynthia Malbon dolls (for her wonderful creations)
Joanna Thomas dolls (because I love her dolls)
period drama (because I LOVE english period dramas!!!)
verliebtinkunst ('cause her fairies are so cute!! )

thank you!! :)

6 commenti:

  1. hello my dear :) thank you very much!! HUGS AND LOVE FOR YOU!♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. much hugs and love you back dear Simone!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet award! I really appreciate it! I have not updated my blog in awhile as I took a whole year off from doll making. But I am happy to say I am working on dolls again and as soon as I get the doll I'm working on finished I will update my blog! Thank you for thinking of me!! xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. really???????
      oh Joanna!!! I'm so happy!!!!
      I'm looking forward to see your new dolls!!
      I've always loved them!!!
      yeahhh!!

      Elimina
  4. Ciao!
    Grazie mille per il premio! I tuoi disegni sono meravigliosi!

    RispondiElimina